The Stewart Museum, located in the Fort on St. Helen’s Island in parc Jean-Drapeau, offers visitors a fascinating exploration of Quebec history from the 16th to the mid-19th century.
From the discovery of the New World to the Confederation of Canada, the Museum’s rich collection contains important traces of the past, brought to life through various thematic tours. The outdoor tours highlight the site’s historical heritage and outstanding natural setting.
Building upon the Québec Education Program
, the Museum’s educational activities for schools take a lively, concrete approach to the social sciences.Students are encouraged to participate by handling artefact
reproductions and, in some cases, creating keepsakes related to a theme.
All of the educational activities put the origins, issues
and influences of yesterday in the context of Quebec society today.
They are led by a dynamic team of interpreter-guides who will share their passion for history with you.
VISIT OUR EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES PAGES
Preschool and Elementary School (1st cycle)Elementary School (2nd and 3rd cycle)SecondaryCEGEPUniversityFrench Language Improvement
General public and Tour operators
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW>> Download our registration request formClick here to send us the form backBE READY
BEFORE MAKING YOUR RESERVATION, PLEASE PREPARE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Title of the chosen activity.
2. Desired date and two alternative dates.
3. Arrival and departure time of your group.
4. Number of participants, their age and desired language for the visit.
5. Special needs, if applicable, requiring particular attention (deafness, mobility impairment, attention deficit, etc.)
6. Complete contact information for the school or the organization, including e-mail address to enable us to send you a confirmation notice.
🍎 Take advantage of a free lunch spot when you reserve for an activity of two hours or lessINFORMATION
🚌 The Museum is at 20, chemin du Tour-de-l'Isle on St-Helen's Island. Plan your trip.
⬛ Changes or cancellations: Unless you notify us of changes 48 hours before the date of your activity, you will be charged for the number of participants indicated in your reservation.
514 861-6701, ext. 2234